- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- Beat eggs separately.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks.
- Beat until smooth (I used a wisk).
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Spoon about 3 Tablespoons of batter onto hot greased skillet (I use a 6 inch non stick skillet and spray cooking spray before each new pancake).
- Tilt the skillet back and forth to spread the batter to the edges of the skillet.
- Brown lightly on both sides, turning with a spatula.
- Serve with jam or cottage chees, roll, and serve hot.