Easy Garlic Pasta
This recipe is for 1 serving. I make it with leftover macaroni or pasta when I dont have many ingredients left in the house. I havent tried this one on anyone else yet, but if you love garlic you should like i
- 1 Portion of leftover pasta (any kind)
- 1 chunk of butter
- 1 clove garlic dried basil parmesan
1. Melt a little chunk of butter in a dinner bowl in the microwave. (about 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon) Rinse 1 leftover pasta in very hot water in a collander, drain well toss it in your dinner bowl.
2. Take 1 peeled clove of garlic and shred on a small holed cheese shredder Mix all together and microwave for 30 seconds Add a couple dashes of dried basil Add a few shakes of parmesan cheese Mix it all well and eat it standing in the kitchen.
3. Follow with a few swigs of milk from the carton, and there’s one of my favorite meals in 10 minutes or less! p.s.
4. Don’t breathe on anyone too soon after this.