Corn Muffin Mix save money and time by having this mix on hand for use in many dishes as well as for corn breads and corn muffins.
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow corn meal
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil To Prepare Corn Muffins:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
1. Combine flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well with wire whisk.
2. Whisk in vegetable oil and mix until dry mixture is smooth and lumps are gone. If you wish to make Corn Muffins:
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine above mixture with egg and milk. Mix well.
4. Fill muffin tins 1/2 full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 6 muffins.