* 1 lb. ground beef, extra lean
* Salt and pepper
* 1 egg
* 3 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
* 1 onion, chopped
For the extras:
* Onion rings
* Burger buns
* In a bowl mix salt pepper, egg, beef, parsley and the chopped onion.
* Give this a good mix.
* Make good size patties with your hand.
* Heat a pan and add some oil, about 4-5 tbsp.
* Place the patties 1 by 1 and fry them until brown on each side.
* Layer your burger; start by generously basting the bun with mayonnaise.
* Add the lettuce, patties, and tomato.
* In the left over oil from the patties, add the onion rings. Fry until the rings are golden brown.
* Add this on top of the tomato.