- 3 cups Shredded lettuce
- 2 cups Shredded spinach
- 1/2 cup Sliced radishes
- 2 cups Cooked cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup Celery cut diagonally
- 1 cup Shredded chedder cheese
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershore sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Sliced green onions
In salad bowl, layer ingredients in following order; half lettuce, half
spinach, radishes, chicken, celery, remaining lettuce remaining spinach
Combine mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce and dry mustard. Spread evenly
over top of salad.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Garnish with sliced green onions.
Toss just before serving.