- 2 c Sugar
- 3/4 c Light corn syrup
- 1/8 ts Salt
- 3 Or 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 c Light cream
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- 1/2 c To 3/4 cup chopped nuts
1. Combine sugar, syrup, salt, chocolate and 1 cup cream in large heavy saucepan.
2. Stir constantly until mixture comes to a full foil. Graduall add remaining cream so that boiling does not stop.
3. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, to firm-ball stage (248~F.). Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract and nuts.
4. Pour into buttered 8 inch square pan. When cold, turn out on cutting board and cut into 3/4 inch squares.