Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 4 oz Butter, Room temperature
- 1 lg Egg, Beaten
- 4 oz Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 oz Chocolate, Chopped
- 3 oz Wholemeal Flour
- 3 oz Plain Flour pn Salt Preheat oven to gas mark 6/200C/400F.
1. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and butter until fluffy and white.
2. Beat in the egg, then add the peanut butter and plain chocolate. Fold in the wholemeal and plain flours and salt.
3. Combine the mixture thoroughly. Put generous teaspoonfuls of the mixture on a baking sheet and flatten into rounds with a fork.
4. Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until golden and crisp on the outside.