- 4 c. cooked white rice
- 1 (7-oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 (8-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 3 c. shredded Jack cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can sliced olives, drained
- 2 c. cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 c. sour cream
In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes, onions, chiles, and chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon half the mixture in an even layer in a greased shallow 2 112-quart casserole dish. Cover with half of the sour cream, half of the cheese, and all of the olives.
Repeat layering with the remaining chicken mixture, sour cream, and cheese. (This may be assembled ahead of time, covered, and chilled for up to 24 hours).
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (1 hour if chilled) or until hot throughout. Let stan d 10 minutes before serving.