- 1 package boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium sized can tomatoes
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 112 tsp. salt (or more to your taste)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Pour canned tomatoes and green chilies into crock pot.
- Place chicken breasts on top of tomatoes and chilies.
- Sprinkle on seasonings.
- Cook in crock pot (on high or low) until meat is tender and falls apart.
- Serve with tortillas, refried beans and Spanish rice. Yum! ! !