- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl combine: cereal,oats, and raisins.
- In a sauce pan combine: corn syrup and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil over med. heat, stirring all the time.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the peanut butter and vaniila until combined.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and toss until all is coated.
- Now srir in the Choc. chips.
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with Pam, and press the mixture into it.
- Let cool on a rack before cutting into bars. Enjoy.