Baby Bam Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 hamburger buns or small dinner rolls
1. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or wax paper and wash your hands.
2. Place the meat in a large mixing bowl. Add the onion, garlic, ketchup, relish, mustard, Baby Bam, salt, and pepper, and mix with your hands until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Form the meat into patties, using about 1/4 cup for each. Place the formed patties on the baking sheet.
3. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Carefully place three or four patties in the skillet, being careful not to overcrowd them. Using a plastic turner, turn the burgers over after 4 minutes. Cook the burgers on the second side for 3 minutes.
5. Using an oven mitt or pot holder, remove the burgers from the skillet and place on a platter or large plate while the other burgers are cooking. Repeat with the remaining patties.
6. Serve on hamburger buns, topped with accompaniments if desired. Yield: Twelve 2-ounce burgers. Be careful cooking the burgers-turn them gently to avoid hot grease splatters!