Black Forest Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle® Brand Creamy Chocolate Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
1. Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9−inch springform pan. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, cornstarch and almond extract; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 55 minutes, or until center is set. Cool; chill.
Top with cherry pie filling before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.