- 1 (4 ounce) package Treasure Cave® Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 19 ounces cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pint dairy sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
1. Blend crumbs, butter, the 2 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon. Pat into bottom and sides of a 9−inch springform pan. Bake 5 minutes in a 425 degree F oven. Remove; cool.
2. Beat blue and cream cheeses until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add the 1 cup sugar. Add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract and whip until smooth. Pour into pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour. Remove and increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Whip sour cream with remaining vanilla extract. Spread over cake. Return to oven for 15 minutes.
Spoon strawberries over individual servings.