Carl’s Jr. Famous Star Duplicate your own version of this grilled burger with its secret sauce.
- 1 sesame-seed hamburger bun
- 2 onion rings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 lb ground chuck beef salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 3 dill pickle slices
- 2 tomato slices chopped lettuce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. Meanwhile, mix the ketchup and relish together to create the secret sauce. Set aside.
3. Cut onion rings in quarters; set aside.
4. Form the beef into a thin round patty with a 5-inch diameter; grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Season with salt, to taste.
5. Toast the faces of the buns on a preheated griddle.
5. Spread the secret sauce and 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise over the top bun. Then spread 1/2 teaspoon
mayonnaise on the bottom bun and top with pickle slices, lettuce, tomato and onion.
6. Place the cooked beef patty on top of the onion and place the top bun on top.