CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BALL
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
2. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
3. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
4. Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving. Serve with chocolate graham crackers.