Very easy and delicious chewy chocolate candy. Stores in refrigerator for several days.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a saucepan, combine butter and sweetened condensed milk. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
2. Stir in chocolate chips and butterscotch chips until melted. Stir in nuts, marshmallows and vanilla.
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Original recipe yield: 2 dozen.