Healthy Choice Crab Dip
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt or sour
- 1 cream
- 2 tablespoon fat free mayo
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 softened
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup fat free chedder cheese
- 1/2 lb imitation crab flaked
- 1 paprika
1. Combine yogurt, mayo, cream cheese, and seasonings.
2. Mix well. Then, stir in cheddar cheese and crab. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Sprinkle with Paprika.
3. Serve with crackers, bread sticks or veggies. I like to serve it warm!! So heat in oven or microwave until cheese is melted