Denver Mile-High Taco Burger
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- Sliced Monterey jack cheese with hot peppers (pepper jack)
- 4 sandwich buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Mustard, to taste
- Catsup, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Tortilla chips
1. Mix together ground beef and seasoning mix in a medium bowl. Form 4 patties.
2. Grill to desired doneness.
3. Place cheese on each burger and heat briefly to soften cheese.
4. Serve burgers in buns with lettuce, tomato, condiments and chips