This recipe takes just minutes to make, with big results. Very creamy and tasty. Peanut butter chips can be substituted for butterscotch chips.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk salt to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Line one 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil sprayed with non-stick spray.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, butterscotch or peanut butter chips, condensed milk and salt.
3. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove, stir, and heat on high for 1 to 2 minutes longer. Remove and stir until all chips are melted.
4. Add vanilla and mix well; pour into prepared pan. Chill in refrigerator overnight, or until set. Remove foil, slice and serve.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 9×13 inch pan.