Easy Party Truffles
- 1 pound milk chocolate
- 1 can Supreme frosting (store bought)
- 1 tablespoon flavoring rum, almond, raspberry
- 1 sprinkles, choc. chips, coconut, cocoa — to coat truffles mini muffin cups
1. Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water or in microwave. Stir until evenly melted.
2. Add the can of frosting and the flavor/extract. Blend well. Mixture may start to thicken. Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
3. Use spoon or melon baller to scoop mixture into hand and roll in coating of your choice, place in mini muffin cups.
4. Make sure the frostings compliment the flavors of the extracts you choose to use – some mixtures may cause undesirable results. This is personal preference.