Game Day Sub Sandwich You will score extra points at half time with your guests when you serve this sandwich.
- 1 pound loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style or honey mustard
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin slices
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 6 (3/4-ounce each) slices deli LAND O LAKES® American Cheese
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 (3/4-ounce each) slices deli LAND O LAKES® Swiss Cheese
- 2 thin slices onion, separated into rings Wooden picks
1. Combine mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl.
2. Spread each cut-side of French bread halves with mayonnaise mixture.
3. To assemble sandwich, layer bottom half of loaf with lettuce, tomato, turkey, American cheese, ham, Swiss cheese and onion.
4. Cover with top half of loaf; secure with wooden picks, if desired. Cut into 6 sandwiches.
Makes 6 sandwiches.
TIP: To make individual sub sandwiches use 6 split hoagie rolls. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each cut-side of each split hoagie roll. Assemble sandwiches as directed above.