Kentucky Hot Brown
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 6 ounces cooked turkey breast meat, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Melt butter in skillet. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk and bouillon; cook until thickened.
2. Add cheese. Stir until cheese is melted; remove from heat.
3. Put toast in flat baking dish. Put turkey and ham on toast. Spoon cheese sauce over meat. Bake 10 minutes.
4. Top with bacon and tomato slices; bake 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprika before serving.