- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
1. Combine crumbs, the 3 tablespoons sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of a 9−inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Combine cream cheese, the 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend chocolate into 1 cup batter. Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cut through batters with a knife several times for marble effect. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F, then continue baking for 30 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.