Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1. In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Mix in confectioners sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
4. Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving. Serve with chocolate graham crackers.