- 2 oz. Baker’s chocolate, and add
- 1 cup whole milk, and
- 1 3/4cups sugar,
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract, and
- 4 cups water.
1. To the heavy cream whipped with the salt, add the slightly beaten whole fresh egg and beat until well blended.
2. Add, folding gently, but thoroughly, the chocolate and instant coffee.
3. Freeze in ice cream maker
Notes: Add the salt after the cream has been whipped stiff. This ice cream is VERRRRY smooth and delicious. It was originally a recipe for chocolate mousse ice cream and called for a generous 3/4 C chocolate sauce, but I ran out and added the instant coffee (mocha flavor) to intensify the flavor.