Open-Faced Vegetable Sandwich
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing Vegetables, chopped
1. Unroll and place crescent rolls flat in jellyroll pan. Pinch edges together and bake according to directions. Let cool.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and Ranch dressing and spread on cooked rolls. Chop 5 vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, squash, cucumbers, carrots, etc.) and press into cream cheese mixture.
3. Garnish with olive slices and slice in squares.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Keep refrigerated.