Sourdough Picnic Loaf A great sandwich easily made with a quick trip to the deli.
- 1 (16-ounce) round loaf sourdough bread, cut in half horizontally
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced LAND O LAKES® Deli Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli honey ham or cooked ham
- 8 ounces deli vinaigrette vegetable salad, coarsely chopped, drained
1. Scoop out center of both halves of bread, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
2. Brush both cut-sides of bread with salad dressing.
3. Layer bottom half of bread with 1 lettuce leaf, half cheese, half ham, vegetable salad, remaining ham, remaining cheese and 1 lettuce leaf.
4. Cover with top half of bread.To serve, cut into 6 wedges.
Makes 6 sandwiches.