Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 c Butter, softened
- 1/3 c Sugar, granulated
- 1/3 c Brown sugar, packed
- 1 Egg
- 1 tb Water
- 1/2 ts Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c Flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 ts Baking soda
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 8 oz Sweet cooking chocolate, coarsely chipped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream together thoroughly butter and sugars, using electric mixer.
2. Add egg, water and vanilla and beat well. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, soda and salt.
3. Blend dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Stir chipped chocolate pieces into batter by hand so they do not get too broken up.
4. Drop from teaspoon 2″ apart onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for about 13 minutes. Cool on racks.