- 3 cups julienne-cut cooked pork loin
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 cups cooked, chopped red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup drained, chopped pickled beets
- Cook bacon until crisp in large skillet.
- Add onions and green peppers.
- Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Stir in potatoes, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pork and beets.
- Cook until heated through.