- 1/4 pound Chicken breasts — boneless
- 1/4 pound Pork — diced lean
- 1/4 pound Shrimp, small — peeled
- deveined & — rinsed in cold water
- 2 Sausages, Chinese — cooked
- 4 Limes — peeled
- 1 cup Vinegar — white
- 4 tablespoons Nam Pla (fish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoons Sugar — brown
- 1/2 bn Cilantro
- 3 Chilies — Serrano
- 3 Garlic — Thai pickled
- 1 teaspoon Oil — Olive (optional)
In a large pot add all of the meat ingredients and bring it to a boil.
Boil for about 20 minutes or until the pork is thoroughly cooked. Drain
the water and set the meats aside.
Place all of the salad dressing ingredients into a food processor or
blender. Blend until ingredients become liquid.
Using your choice of salad greens, place the cooked meats on top of the greens and top with
the salad dressing.