- 2 cups Rotini macaroni — uncooked
- 1 pound Chicken breasts — boneless
- 1/2 cup Dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 Cloves garlic — minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Thinly sliced sweet red — pepper, cut in 2-inc
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons Capers
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold
water to cool quickly; drain well. In a small saucepan, place chicken
breasts; cover with wine and water.
Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until done; discard liquid. Set chicken aside to cool.
Cut chicken into strips. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt
and pepper. In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken and oil mixture.
Add red pepper, parsley, onion and capers; mix thoroughly. Cover; refrigerate.