Breakfast Pancake Casserole
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1 1/2 c. (6oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in 1/2 c. cheese.
2. Pour into greased and floured 13×9 baking dish. Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
3. Sprinkle pancake with remaining 1 c. cheese and bacon. Bake 3-5 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Cut into squares and serve with maple syrup.