- 1 Ripe banana
- 1/4 Ripe cantaloupe
- 1/2 c Nonfat or low-fat yogurt
- 2 tb Skim-milk powder
- 1 1/2 tb Orange-juice concentrate
- 2 ts Honey
1. Place unpeeled banana in the freezer overnight.
2. Remove banana from the freezer and let it sit for 2 minutes, or until the skin begins to soften.
3. With a paring knife, remove the skin. (Don’t worry if a little fiber remains.) Cut the banana into chunks and put in a blender or food processor.
4. Seed the cantaloupe quarter and cut the flesh from the rind.
5. Cut the flesh into chunks and add to the blender.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.