Cheddar cheesecake with strawberries recipe
- 1 1/4 c Vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 tb Butter or margarine — Melted
- 16 oz Cream cheese — softened
- 1/2 c Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 ts Grated orange peel
- 1/4 ts Grated lemon peel
- 2 tb Flour
- 1 c Heavy cream
- 1 pt Fresh strawberries Light corn syrup
1. Mix crumbs with butter; press over bottom of nine-inch spring form pan. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 5 minutes. Combine cheeses and sugar in bowl; beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
2. Blend in peels, flour, and 1/2 cup of the cream. Pour over crumb crust in pan. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until cake is set in center. Cool on rack.
3. Arrange the whole strawberries on top of the cake. Brush with corn syrup.