Chocolate Malt Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate malt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs Whipped cream Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
1. Combine crumbs, the 3 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press onto bottom and sides of a 9−inch springform pan. Set aside.
2. Combine softened cream cheese, the 3/4 cup sugar, chocolate malt and vanilla extract. Mix with electric mixer until well blended. Blend in eggs, mixing well. Pour into crust and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, loosen rim and cool. Remove rim and add whipped cream sprinkled with chocolate malt. Chill before serving.