Double Chocolate Cherry Bourbon Balls
- 1 6oz.pkg. chocolate chips
- 3 T Corn syrup
- 1/2 c Bourbon or
- 1/4 cup bourbon and
- 1/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 8 1/2 oz.pkg. chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/2 c Confectioners sugar
- 1 c Finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 c Finely chopped candied cherries Granulated sugar
1. Melt chocolate in top of double boiler. Remove from heat, add corn syrup and bourbon.
2. In large bowl mix wafer crumbs, nuts, confectioners sugar and cherries.
3. Add chocolate mixture. Stir until blended.
4. Refrigerate 1 hour. Roll into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar.