Grilled Caramelized Onions Circle E Ranch Burgers
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 tsp. Ranch Rub
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 4 hamburger buns, split Romaine lettuce, tomato slices
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. In a small bowl, add the paprika, thyme, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and ground peppers and mix.
2. Store in airtight container. Shake before using. Lightly shape ground beef into four 3/4-inch thick patties. Press 1 teaspoon Ranch Rub onto each patty. On the grid, place patties uncovered for 13 to 15 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness.
3. You do not want pink in center and juices show no pink color, turning occasionally. In a large skillet, heat butter and add the onion and brown sugar.
4. Stir and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until onion is caramelized. Line bun bottom with lettuce and tomato. Top with burger. Evenly divide onion mixture over burgers.
Makes 4 Servings.