- 3 oz Baking chocolate
- 1 c Sugar
- 3/4 c Flour
- 3/4 c Low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1/4 ts Salt Powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 deg f. Over very low heat, melt chocolate, cool slightly.
2. In a food processor, puree cheese and all other ingredients, except chocolate and powdered sugar until smooth.
3. Add melted chocolate and blend well. Pour into lightly buttered 8 inch square pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until just set.
4. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into 16 squares (cut pan four ways). Makes 16 servings.