These bars are similar to the Kit Kat® candy bar.
- 80 buttery round crackers
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
1. Put graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar, butter and milk into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
2. Put a layer of buttery round crackers in a 9×13 inch pan and pour 1/2 of the graham cracker crumb mixture over it. Put another layer of crackers and pour the remaining mixture. Add last row of crackers.
3. To Make Topping: Melt over low heat the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Melt at low heat and spread over the top.
Original recipe yield: 2 dozen.