- 2 bags frozen Cauliflower
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pint whipping cream salt pepper
1. Place 1 bag of cauliflower in pyrex dish. Season with salt and pepper, layer sliced onion, and cheese. Place the other bag of cauliflower on top and layer with cheese. Pour whipping cream over cauliflower and add 1 carton full of water.
2. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 mins. to an hour. Delicious. You can also use crumbled bacon in this recipe.
yields: 12 servings
approx. 3.11 carbs per serving