Tater Tot Casserole
This is a recipe everyone in the family will love. Vegetarian or not, the combination of tater tots, cheese, and mushroom soup will drive your taste buds crazy!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen potato rounds
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2 Arrange tater tots in the prepared baking dish.
3 In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cheese, and mushroom soup. Pour this mixture over the tater tots. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole.
4 Bake in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
Nutrition at a glance
Servings Per Recipe: 6
amount per serving
Total Fat 40g