VANILLA FROZEN YOGURT
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
1. Combine the milk, sugar, gelatin, and salt. Let stand 1 minute.
2. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until the gelatin dissolves. Let the mixture cool completely.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract, yogurt, and corn syrup. Pour into a bowl; cover and chill for 8 hours.
4. Pour into a ice cream machine and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.