- 2 baked potatoes, diced
- 2 cups fat-free egg substitute
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 tsp margarine
- In a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook the potatoes, onions, tomatoes, parsley,
and garlic in the oil until most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in eggs.
- Wipe out the frying pan then place it over medium-high heat and let stand for about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp margarine and swirl the pan to distribute.
- Add half oof the egg mixture; lift and rotate pan so that the eggs are evenly distributed.
- As the eggs set around the edges, lift them to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath.
- Turn the heat ot low, cover the pan and cook until the top is set.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining 1 tsp margarine and egg mixture.