- 2 cups Cooked black beans
- 2 cups Cooked red lentils
- 1 teaspoon Dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons Minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley — minced
- 1/2 cup Rice vinegar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Crushed red peppers
- 1 small Butterhead lettuce — torn
- 2 large Red bell peppers — sliced
- 2 large Red potatoes, cooked — sliced
- 1/2 cup Grated carrots
Put legumes in separate bowls. Whisk together mustard, garlic,
parsley, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, oil & red pepper.
Divide mixture evenly between legumes. Marinate covered in the fridge for 1 hour.
Line salad plates with lettuce, top with peppers.
Arrange small piles of potatoes, carrots & legumes on each plate.
Drizzle marinade over the meal.