stawberry flavored yogurt pie
- 16 oz stawberry flavored yogurt
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups sweetened chopped strawberries
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounces)
1. Stir yogurt gently into whipped topping until well blended. Stir in strawberries.
2. Spoon into crust. Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
3. Let stand in refrigerator 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.
4. Garnish with additional topping and whole strawberries. Store left-over pie in freezer.