BANANA SPLIT BROWNIES
- 1 pan of brownies, prepared according to directions, and cooled completely
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 c. fresh or frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1 can pineapple chunks or tidbits, drained
- 1 c. walnuts, peanuts, or pecans, chopped
- 1 bottle Magic Shell
1. Stir cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth.
2. Spread over cooled brownies. Spread strawberries and pineapple evenly over frosting and sprinkle with nuts.
3. Drizzle liberally with Magic Shell and chill slightly. Cut and enjoy!