- 1 Small Head Of Cabbage — finely shredded
- 1 Small Onion — minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro — minced
- 1 European Cucumber — about 1 pound
- Lime And Garlic Dressing:
- 1/2 Cup Salad Oil
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic — minced, or pressed
Mix cabbage, onion, and cilantro.
Peel and seed cucumber; cut into 3-inch-long sticks.
(At this point, you may cover and refrigerate cabbage mixture and cucumber separately for up to 1 day.)
Whisk together 1/2 cup salad oil, 1/3 cup lime juice, and 2
cloves of minced or pressed garlic.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days; stir to reblend before using.
Stir dressing into cabbage mixture; pile into a bowl or onto a platter.
Garnish with cucumber; season to taste with salt and pepper.