Cinnamon Nut Cake
- l pkg. (2 layer) yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- l l/3 c. water
- l/4 c. veg. oil
- l l/4 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 7 l/2 tsp. sugar
- 4 l/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat on med. speed for 2 minutes. Combine walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
2. Sprinkle l/3 of the nut mixture into a greased l0 inch bundt pan. Top with half of batter and another third of nut mixture. Repeat layers.
3. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 min. or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for l0 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serves l2 – 14-