This is a no bake cookie/candy. It is a recipe that has been passed down in my family for three generations. This is a healthy snack for people of all ages.
- 16 graham crackers
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup coconut
1. Crush the graham crackers between two pieces of wax paper with a rolling pin or in a food processor.
2. Combine the peanut butter, honey and powdered milk in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
3. Make small balls with mixture and place on wax paper. Roll balls in shredded coconut.
Original recipe yield: 4 dozen.