- 1 pound (3 medium) potatoes — – cut into 3/4-inch
- 1 pound Chicken breasts — – (boneless and skin
- cut into 1/3-inch strips
- 3/4 cup Red wine vinaigrette — dressing (prepared)
- 1 1/2 cups Halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Chopped red onion
- 1 can Sliced ripe olives — drained
- (2 1/4 ounce can)
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup Crumbled blue cheese
In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat cook potatoes, covered, in 2
inches boiling water 5 minutes.
Add chicken; bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and cook about 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and
juices run clear when chicken is pierced. Drain thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients to potatoes and chicken except lettuce and
cheese. Toss gently over low heat just until warm.
Line platter with lettuce; spoon mixture onto lettuce. Top with cheese. (Salad also can
be served chilled.)